Galley Renovation

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOB

Feb 11, 2006
Hunnter 356 Fifty Point, Ontario
The pic I posted is the best I have but my boat is maybe 15 minutes from my front door, I can easily shoot more. Anything in particular?

edit: I remembered I had another. How's this?

View attachment 37237

Next time your at the boat and can snap a pic that would be great. A picture while standing in the galley fafing fwd would be perfect. what kind of mounting bracket did you use?

Thanks

Jan 22, 2008
Fed up w/ personal attacks I'm done with SBO
I'll take care of it this week.

The guard is screwed to the searail on the bottom in 4 places with oval head sheet metal screws and finish washers. There's a polished 1/4" aluminum channel support screwed to the outboard galley cabinet face. It really stabilizes the plexiglass well.

LuzSD

Feb 21, 2009
Catalina 30 San Diego/ Dana Point, Ca.
The pic I posted is the best I have but my boat is maybe 15 minutes from my front door, I can easily shoot more. Anything in particular?

edit: I remembered I had another. How's this?

View attachment 37237
Neil,
gosh that is a perfect galley, every time I see your photos I am motivated. You do some fine work! Did not realize your two sinks were separate, ours is all one piece, two sinks. I love yours!:)

Jan 22, 2008
Fed up w/ personal attacks I'm done with SBO
Thanks Luz,
It really helps to come from a boatbuilding background and have a garage full of woodworking tools. More importantly I think is what can be produced out of the galley. Someone mentioned Pillsbury cinnamon rolls. Haven't done that yet, gotta git me some!

Anyway, your comments are very much appreciated.

LuzSD

Feb 21, 2009
Catalina 30 San Diego/ Dana Point, Ca.
oh, did not realize it before, you ARE in Cabrillo Marina so when we do that race this year I will definitely look you up!! We love that Marina and the bar at the YC is so great, they gave me T-shirts and hats and they were just the nicest !

yep, I read the Cinn. Roll reference too and thought the same. We have to figure out what is up with our stove first! Thanks again Neil for your inspiration!

FOB

Feb 11, 2006
Hunnter 356 Fifty Point, Ontario
FOB,

Here are the pics you requested of my splash guard.
Thanks very much! looks great. i like the tinted look. I already have a sheet of clear Plexi that I will use if I cant get my hands on some tinted plexi.

Status
Not open for further replies.