fuel tank for a S299

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2006
- - Grand Prairie, Tx. Joe Pool Lake
Well I pulled my leaking tank from my S299 in prep for ordering a new one, I had it in the cockpit and planned on coming back to it, and someone removed it from my boat. Can anyone point me to a link that might have dimensions and configurations of the openings? Or possibly a link to a replacement that was used on their boat? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also I am looking for lifeline stantions. I need at least 4.

Blitz

Jul 10, 2007
Seidelmann 34 Atlantic Highlands, NJ
You might want to check with Lockwood Boat Works in South Amboy NJ about stanchions since they bought up a lot of the Seidelmann parts when they folded. They also might have source for tank. They are at 732 721 1605. I'm not affiliated with them.

Good Luck

Aug 7, 2006
- - Grand Prairie, Tx. Joe Pool Lake
Re: Seidelmann Parts

Wow thank you both for the replies. I called lockwood, and they are checking for stanctions. I have been looking at poly tanks on west marines website as well as the one provided for Tempo... I guess I need to get back on my boat and try to measure the space so I can get some idea of dimensions. Does anyone know the approximate number of gallons? That prob does not matter or at least not in regards to a reliable measure of size. Since tanks come in all shapes and sizes. They quoted me $80 for the stanctions(per stanction) and are willing to email me a picture to compare to my orginal. So all in all, a great piece of advice to call them. So thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.