Fuel pipes for MD6?

Oct 25, 2015
west wight potter p 19 long island ny
Does anyone know where I might find replacement fuel pipes for the MD6?
Perhaps someone here has replaced their MD6 with a Beta and might be willing to sell me their fuel pipes #3875738 and #3875739. Otherwise, would anyone know of a fabricator fuel pipes?

After finding all the other necessary parts to make MD6 work, it's the last of the puzzle.

Thank you for any help, advice, or counsel.

william, Vega2499

May 30, 2006
Hi William,
Not sure if you are referring to the solid or flexible pipes, but one place to look is a company that fabricates for diesel trucking. There should be many of these companies near you.
Make sure they use marine grade stuff as the coast guard has preferences if you are ever inspected. I ended up with some automotive pipe in a couple of spots.
Oh, and take the samples with you.... because some of the threaded fittings are weird. British threads that are now rare. And mix of english and metric units.
But I do love the rare British threads..... lol.
gh

n6ric

Mar 19, 2010
William,
My MD6A only has about 700 hours on it, but I'm planning on replacing it with a Beta 14 because it sat unused for the last 10 years and I don't want to have to worry about the parts issues. That being said, I plan on removing the engine and parting it out or selling it whole, whichever happens first. I have no idea what the fuel pipes are or where they are located, but I'm sure with your help I could figure that out. Also, I have no idea what they are worth.

Where are you located? I'm in Southern California.

Ric
s/v Blue Max