FUEL BOOSTER PUMP>

Jul 13, 2009
Parker Skipjack 37 Clearwater
I wish to add a 12 volt switchable fuel booster pump . had them on prior boats but cant remember model. One was 2psi and allowed good fuel flow when it was off. It was also hany to fill filter bows when changing filters. Want advice please.

Sep 20, 2014
Rob Legg RL24 Chain O'Lakes
Facet Purolator. The Posi-Flo is actually rebadged under several different names, but they are all the same. I helped them solve an assembly issue with that pump. I've used several of those pumps for various purposes. They work well in most cases, but don't pump 90 weight oil very well.

Jul 13, 2009
Parker Skipjack 37 Clearwater
I have the facet pump 2.5-5 psi and will install it somewhere ,maybe between the tank and the off engine fuel filter. Its mounted just inside engine box and the markings on it are "CAV made in England" It takes a NAPA 3166 fuel filter. It also has strange wires comming out of the bottom of the filter 3 wires thru a round black thingy. What are these for?? wires disappear into engine mold gang and cant trace them as of yet. DO these tell something that pressure is high and time to change filter ?? Ive seen that before . Where and what is that something?? Do mst Benny s have these off enginge filters ??The engine runs well when it has fuel . I need tips so it starts quickly and for that it needs fuel right away. i also do not want to install the electric pump in wrong place. where Im trying to pump thru a non flow thru pump or such. Thanks in advance.

Nov 6, 2006
Hunter 34 Mandeville Louisiana
Wires are probably a water detector.. Somewhere on the engine panel, there could be a warning light to tell you that water is collecting in the bottom of the filter housing.