Fresh Pow!

Feb 6, 1998
Canadian Sailcraft 36T Casco Bay, ME
Unfortunately, for the boating season, this is not an April fools pic...

While we are extending our already excellent ski season, with some fresh powder, the kids should really not be waking up at 7:00am and exclaiming "FRESH POW, FRESH POW, FRESH POW". They are already on the mountain, and I will follow in a few, but really, it feels like the middle of Feb on April 1st, and has me wondering when I'll actually get to launch the boat.....

This is about 5 minutes ago looking out at the kids bunk house..... oh well I better go make the best of the "fresh pow" and set the boat thoughts on the back burner.... Gotta love Maine...

Oct 2, 2008
Pearson/ 530 Strafford, NH
I was going to say I fixed my boat but everyone would know that wasn't true.

All U Get

IMG_0831.JPG

Feb 3, 2015
Marlow Hunter 37 Reefpoint Marina Racine, WI
Unfortunately, for the boating season, this is not an April fools pic...

While we are extending our already excellent ski season, with some fresh powder, the kids should really not be waking up at 7:00am and exclaiming "FRESH POW, FRESH POW, FRESH POW". They are already on the mountain, and I will follow in a few, but really, it feels like the middle of Feb on April 1st, and has me wondering when I'll actually get to launch the boat.....

This is about 5 minutes ago looking out at the kids bunk house..... oh well I better go make the best of the "fresh pow" and set the boat thoughts on the back burner.... Gotta love Maine...
YIKES!

We haven't seen the sun in quite a while, it is cool and rainy but I don't have to shovel it (yet).

Nov 6, 2006
Hunter 34 Mandeville Louisiana
Beautiful weather here, our best sailing season.. but.. early this week, I had to run the air conditioner to sleep in the slip.. summer is coming.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
We have the April Showers / May flowers thing going out here. A couple of days of sun and clouds temps testing the high 50's maybe low 60's followed by a night of 29-32 degrees. Then a blast of Arctic air bringing several days of rain and a few more inches of snow to the mountains. The time when you try and get the boat ready for the spring time sailing but are very glad you installed that diesel heater.