Forum Thread Display Has Changed???

May 27, 2004
Hunter 30_74-83 Ponce Inlet FL
Yesterday, June 27, 2021, I logged on to look at a couple of threads.
For some unknown reason the format on all the threads I looked at had changed dramatically,
and not for the better. No other web sites I visited have changed. But as of today SBO threads are still wonky.
I don't know if it's a Windows update snafu or if I somehow changed a setting on my computer or ????.
Any thoughts?
P.S. --- And looking at this post after "saving" it, this page has the same appearance. It's 'Left' biased to the extreme.
Thanks,
G.

May 27, 2004
Once again Phil, you'll have to tell me how to do a screen capture.
BTW, a typical 'page' is is elongated with coding info and text strung down the left side (no margin).
G.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
You know, @ggrizzard, you could also snap a photo of your screen and post that. Much easier to do and will accomplish the same thing. :)

May 27, 2004
Windows PC
OK, but may be a while.
Send me your email address.
G

May 27, 2004
Phil, Looks like the gremlin has retreated due to hurricane Ella!
That's about as good an explanation of why the forum displays have returned to normal as I can muster...
Unless, of course, YOU "thumped your magic twanger, Froggy". ;)
(I think you may be old enough to get the reference)
Thanks for the help.
G

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Phil, Looks like the gremlin has retreated due to hurricane Ella!
That's about as good an explanation of why the forum displays have returned to normal as I can muster...
Unless, of course, YOU "thumped your magic twanger, Froggy". ;)
(I think you may be old enough to get the reference)
Thanks for the help.
G
Yeah, I was a small child when Buster Brown ran Hollywood through fear and intimidation. :) I haven't touched a thing in the forum over here in several months so we'll chalk this one up to aliens and keep trudging forward. Have a great holiday!

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
I had the same problem. It lasted about 12 hours, and resolved on it's in. Everything was fine on my phone, but the way things appeared on my computer was just trashed.