Forecastle wiring - Hunter Legend 35.5 '91

Feb 16, 2019
Hunter Legend 35.5 Baltimore, MD
I am new owner of a 1991 Hunter Legend 35.5. I am replacing bad Port/Starboard Navigation Lights mounted on bow pulpit. The wiring comes through port side of pulpit railing. It has corroded to the point that there isn't a manageable/usable amount of wire left to connect new lights.
My question is where the wiring for those lights routes on a 35.5 Legend.
I am living at a distance currently and only visit the boat once a month. But the not knowing, is keeping me awake...
I am hoping some Hunter owners know outright, or have some ideas of where to begin. I did not see any wiring or access to wiring in the anchor locker, but I could have missed it.
Thanks

Feb 16, 2019
Thanks, it is too rudimentary of a diagram. But when I do get onboard again I will look along the starboard side to see if I can find a point of access to see where I might splice in a newer length of wiring. I am hoping someone has had this problem and remembers exactly where they accessed to get to the wiring. Fingers crossed.

Feb 16, 2019
So I was able to find a couple access points in the Vberth. and found the positive lead had pulled away from a butt connection. Fix that and lights are working again!!