For Safety's Sake Use Fuses

Feb 6, 1998
Canadian Sailcraft 36T Casco Bay, ME
Nooo! I didn't realize you got hit so badly. I admire you for still having time to post. Let me second all the sympathetic things people said in the other thread.

It's coming along but still more to do. Should be done in the next week or two. Waiting on back ordered parts is the most frustrating part.:doh:Oh and I forgot about re-programming all my stuff, what a royal PITA. Of course I did not write any of my settings down, DUMB:naughty:, so I have to figure them all out again. The AP will be the most time consuming and the plotter/NEMA stuff can all be done as I am sailing along. My AIS, radar, VHF and running lights are all back up and working and the small stuff I am not sweating to much. Just wish the insurance company would get the check here as I have shelled out LOTS of money on the last week. I think my credit card is going to melt it has seen so much action...

I HATE working on my boat during the season so this is KILLING me. I like to have it done before it goes in so all I need to do is wash it and sail it. 50-65+ hours of boat work, in season, is not my idea of fun. In the off season, sure, but not when it is prime time Maine summer.:cussing: