Foam Seat

Apr 10, 2010
Hunter 26 Boca Chica, Rep. of Panama
I want to replace a foam seat for my H26. I can not find a similar one for sale online. It props me up about 4 or 5 inches. It has a smooth coating. Mine happens to be a agua green. Anyone seen one of these or similar being sold somewhere please drop me a line

May 27, 2004
Hunter 30_74-83 Ponce Inlet FL
Jim, the link doesn't work.

Chiriqui
Your need to google "Helm Cushions" or similar.
Failing success with that, consider having one made locally, in the
shade of green of your choice.
Foam is available in a myriad of sizes, compositions and firmness online,
although it isn't cheap.

Sep 24, 2018
O'Day 25 Chicago
I can recommend Welcome to Buyfoam if you just want to replace the foam. Good pricing and service. Turnaround time was about a week for custom cut foam. I made an error measuring and they were able to accommodate the larger size at the last minute and they didn't charge me extra

• Helpful
Mar 26, 2011
Corsair F-24 MK I Deale, MD
Look at the "Helmsman's Saddle," under the Sailboat Cushions link at the top of the page. I think that may be the intended link.

C Cushions

Apr 10, 2010
Hunter 26 Boca Chica, Rep. of Panama
Look at the "Helmsman's Saddle," under the Sailboat Cushions link at the top of the page. I think that may be the intended link.

C Cushions
thanks folks...the c cushion link worked..... Gee I just left a email with C Cushion and forgot to ask if they sold what ever it is that they use to seal the foam..I could maybe refurbished the one I have. Or does someone here know...thanks for your support!