flush ceiling led lights

Jun 6, 2004
- - San Diego
I have a Hunter 42', ("420") built 2000. Some of the flush ceiling lights are inoperative (corroded?). They are circular, white about 2" diameter, circular, with a switch. Who sells replacements? I am looking for LED types now. Any help appreciated.

thumbnail_IMG_3204.jpg

Sep 22, 2009
Hunter 36 Seattle, WA
Just about everybody sells them. Check out the lunasea line of cove lights. You’ll find a load of different manufacturers on Amazon. Or, you can go to hunterowners.com, and get led replacements specificied to your Hunter model and year.

Jun 4, 2004
Hunter 410 Punta Gorda
buy the replacement fixture here and replace the bulb with LED. Most of us have already done that.

Aug 18, 2018
Hunter 410 MDR
You can also carefully clean the switches which are the problem and you can also order great package deals on some 24 or so LED's like on my 410 without paying for a whole light fixture. I highly recommend warm white LED not bright white, so much easier on the eyes.

May 7, 2012
Hunter e33 Maple Bay, BC
IMHO the halogen should be outlawed. If you touch them after they have been on for any longer than 10 minutes you will burn your hand finger(s). Although I should have, I never measured the temperature of the bulb with an infrared gun before I changed all of them out in my boat.