Florida!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimm

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 33.5 Bodkin Creek - Bodkin YC
:stirthepot: if theses people had everything so perfict up there why did they leave and come south.......

regards

woody
We're happy to share our winter snow, so why fuss about sharing your sunshine!?:confused:

Dec 19, 2006
Hunter 36 Punta Gorda
Long Island,NY

Back in 1950 my family moved from Brookllyn to suffolk LI it was really nice and country and we loved it but as more roads were built so came more people and things changed and so I kept moving more and more east until I stopped in Riverhead and there were farms and country and so very nice but they came again and more changes came and so came traffic and farms were replaced with houses but I still liked it better than the western crowded parts of LI,when we go back and visit and see the changing but still beautiful but different.
We can't stop change, either go with the flow or ??????.
Nick

Jimm

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 33.5 Bodkin Creek - Bodkin YC
Back in 1950 my family moved from Brookllyn to suffolk LI it was really nice and country and we loved it but as more roads were built so came more people and things changed and so I kept moving ....... We can't stop change, either go with the flow or ??????.
Nick
You'd be right! I managed to escape the crowding when I lived on the north slope of AK (Barrow), now I'm in the woods - at least surrounded by trees it offers a sense of solitude. Solo sailing at night is better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.