Flooring in Huntersflooring had help from this

Dec 19, 2006
Hunter 36 Punta Gorda
Does anyone know who is the Company who supplying the Laminate flooring
in Hunters for maybe the last 10 years.
I have been searching for some laminate flooring used in Hunters because I have some damaged flooring in my 2007 H-36 for a few years now and have found some but never the right color and have found some but usually too light.
I have had help from the guys on this forum but so far never samples that are close but recently
saw some photo’s here that look good and been trying to contact Marlow Hunter and waiting for some help from them.
Nick

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 34 Herrington South, MD
By laminate, do you mean the teak and holly wood flooring? I just installed new teak and holly plywood in the floor of my H34. The "right color" maybe a question of finish. The teak and holly wood floors come unfinished and once you start applying a finish, they really change color.

Dec 19, 2006
Hunter 36 Punta Gorda
The flooring in newer Hunters is not real wood flooring in my 2007 H-36 is fake teak and holy
and pretty sure it is a printed like copy photo or something like that.
I have found flooring close to it but can’t find to match my color flooring.
I had some water lay on it while it was closed for summer months while up north and it makes like a white cloud on this flooring and it can’t be sanded because it just removes the fake print.
I just keep hoping I can find some like mine from maybe who ever makes the flooring on the newer Hunters.
Nick

Aug 27, 2012
Hunter Passage 42 RHKYC Hong Kong China
Mike Oldak
Happy to hear that you located teak and holly plywood flooring for your hunter
I have a Passage 42 and recently had a fractured thru hull and ended up with the floorboards “floating “ so would be interested in your suppliers details
Many thanks
Malcolm