Floor boards for 285 First

Sep 1, 2021
Beneteau First 285 Chelsea Hudson River
Took my floor board out to take home and sand and then my truck was stolen and now the floor boards are gone. Any help or suggestions will be appreciated. Message me or call Jim at 845-629-0032

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
Welcome to the forum!!

Ouch!! Looking at images for 285's, it would appear the floor does not have floorboardboards so perhaps you could source them aftermarket.

Sep 1, 2021
They came on the boat. I picked the floor up and out to refinish. Maybe it's not called floorboards but it is the floor of the boat. It's plywood pieces. And by the way, thank you for your attention to my problem.

Feb 21, 2013
You can buy them on-line at suppliers like Cockpit Grates & Floorboards – Cruising Concepts and Teak Cockpit Grates & Floorboards for Your Boat – Teak Concepts OR you could do what I did and install synthetic flooring like SeaDek (see attached photo) SeaDek (sealrer comes to your boat and scans the areas you want covered and prepares a drawing for your approval, custom makes the secions and installs it, of course you could prepare your own drawing or scan and install yourself.............good value for money)/

Attachments

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2021
Thank you for all your information, I will reach out to the companies you suggested. This floor was inside our cabin.
Your time and help is really appreciated,

Feb 21, 2013
........This floor was inside our cabin......
Sorry misread your original post. That will likely be marine plywood with teak and ebony veneer. In that case, you can buy from manufacturers like Teak Plywood Marine Grade - Teak and Holly Plywood (eastteak.com) OR make your own with choices for the top surface from veneer to synthetic like Lonseal Marine • Lonseal , PlasTEAK EZ Boat Sole Interior Boat Flooring - PlasTEAK Inc , Teak & Holly Marine Flooring - Synthetic Teak Marine Decking (nuteak.com) among others OR have them custom made from companies like MARITIME Cabin Sole Flooring, Custom Yacht Interior, Solid Teak & Holly Flooring, Teak Tables, Teak Steps, Teak Stairs, and Teak Grating | MaritimeWoodProducts.com I recently installed teak and ebony Lonseal vinyl on a boat cabin and it looks and holds up great.

1630531875706.png

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2021
Sorry misread your original post. That will likely be marine plywood with teak and ebony veneer. In that case, you can buy from manufacturers like Teak Plywood Marine Grade - Teak and Holly Plywood (eastteak.com) OR make your own with choices for the top surface from veneer to synthetic like Lonseal Marine • Lonseal , PlasTEAK EZ Boat Sole Interior Boat Flooring - PlasTEAK Inc , Teak & Holly Marine Flooring - Synthetic Teak Marine Decking (nuteak.com) among others OR have them custom made from companies like MARITIME Cabin Sole Flooring, Custom Yacht Interior, Solid Teak & Holly Flooring, Teak Tables, Teak Steps, Teak Stairs, and Teak Grating | MaritimeWoodProducts.com I recently installed teak and ebony Lonseal vinyl on a boat cabin and it looks and holds up great.

View attachment 197906
Great information. A great starting place to look for material and info and a little motivation from your post helps a lot,
Thank you big time,