First 31.7 price? ... performance vs First 310?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

G. Rasmussen

Has anyone heard the expected asking price of the First 31.7. Also, would you know if the performance of the new 31.7 will be significantly different from the First 310. I am wondering if it would be worth the wait and the price difference. Thanks, GR

J

Jetpilot

Beneteau Pricing

The best pricing guide I have found for boats has been the NADA guide at www.nadaguides.com. It has helped me to narrow my search for an affordable used boat. It enables me to immediately eliminate boats that are too expensive from my search. You can also look on www.yachtworld.com this is a "for sale" search engine that will give you an idea of what boats are actually going for. Most adds have pictures which are a big help. I'm searching for a liveaboard Oceanis 352 and have discovered these resources in my search. I hope they help.

C

cs

go used

based on 311 the 31.7 has to be min $70k right? Suggest you try Annapolis Yacht Sales who are still listing the 91 310r I tried to by in 4/99. This is a great boat but the owner was not willing to drop his price at that time. He's now looking at another winter so maybe!! PS I bought my 92 310r in N.C. for $42k.from Tom Delux at St. Barts Yachts and would do it over again in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.