Favorite sailing pic!

May 20, 2016
Clark San Juan 30 Blaine WA
No That is Mt Rainier it is one of my Favorite Pic's other than it's a Clam Day I so love to Sail I'll Post one of my Favorite all Time Sunrises to check out I have many Pics and they are all So full of fond Memories I get to Sail in one of the Most Beautiful Places in the lower 48 I'll post some more

May 20, 2016
Here is my Most Favorite of all Time I called it SUNRISE it was taken at the tip of Whidbey Island and Camano Island with Everett in the foreground
IMG_0604.JPG
This is one from in front of my home a Sunset looking toward Vancouver Is
IMG_0604.JPG
IMG_0565.JPG
IMG_0604.JPG
IMG_0565.JPG

May 20, 2016
Ok One more the same pic but earlier Lummi Island in the foreground Sailing is Truly the Most Peaceful Thing a person can Enjoy Pure AWESOMENESS !!!!!
IMG_0437.JPG

May 20, 2016
I just Love seeing the Pic's from all the different Places everyone is from I love this Forum and everything on so far has been enlighting

May 20, 2016
Yes this was Taken while in the South end I believe it is close to Olympia or somewhere in between Mt Baker is really close up here in Ferndale and Blaine

Sumner

Jan 31, 2009
Macgregor & Endeavour 26S and 37 Utah's Canyon Country
Jul 1, 2010
Catalina 350 Lake Huron
That looks like Eldorado Lake in Kansas :yikes:. It's flooded land that was not cleared before they dammed it.. Certain areas will wreak havoc on boat bottoms.
It was flooded back in the '50s or '60s and is the largest hydro reservoir in the world (140 mi. long and 20 mi. wide). It was at it's lowest level they had seen in a long time (if ever) when we were there last year. The tops of the trees would have been just under normally. Pretty unreal sailing experience. We rented a 30' Wharram cat, and hired a guide to go with us and keep us out of trouble (glad we did). Pretty much the only boat out on our part of the lake when we were there.

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
Hey, it's a Washington State Ferry.
Here's some video of a few.

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 340 Baytown TX
Lightning in a rainbow after we docked last Saturday.

image.jpeg

Racing in a storm two Saturday's ago.
image.jpeg

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
Luv the pics Bill . The grey and the color contrast in the second one, even the reflection of the spinnaker are really cool. The lightning and rainbow shot is amazing.

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 340 Baytown TX
Luv the pics Bill . The grey and the color contrast in the second one, even the reflection of the spinnaker are really cool. The lightning and rainbow shot is amazing.
Thanks Justin!

Last edited: