Fantasia 35' Blue water or not

ElCano

Dec 29, 2013
grady white 24 miami
Hello to all, I live in Miami, Fl. living here makes things really grate for the ones that like to be near the water all year around.
I found a site that has some great information on Fantasia's 35' however, not much can be found about this vessel anyplace else. or other characteristics.
How do they handle the sea,
Are the good for long distances?
Is the hull strong and what about speed?,
any info would be appreciated. As I'm searching as much as I can, due to thinking about buying one. But is almost impossible to get any info or in touch with the sellers. unlike e.g the West sail 32's

ElCano

ElCano

Dec 29, 2013
grady white 24 miami
Yes, this is not bad is great, however is just doesn't have as much info as I was expecting. It's a great site, however I was looking for more details, specially on a vessel that looks so much, with a larger profile but very like the West sail. I was hoping for more individual travels, to Europe, or the Caribbean and handling, vessel respond and temperament.
thank's

Jan 22, 2008
TUNG HWA FANTASIA 35 MKII Miami, FL
Hi,

I have been a Fantasia 35 MKII owner for six years, also in Miami, and after the refitting I have done, I would not hesitate to sail around the world on my boat. The hull and all around construction of the MKII is rock solid strong. I can give you whatever information you like and also check out the blog of someone sailing the world in their Fantasia 35 MKII: http://www.sailblogs.com/member/cetus

You can also email them and ask whatever you like.

Best,

Jules

ElCano

Dec 29, 2013
grady white 24 miami
Yes I'm with you. however in order to bring back some of this cutters, you really need to purchase the same at a reasonable price. I mean I drove to NC to look at one just the other day, and well.. with Elec. panels, wires, etc, Hull insp., Eng. maintenance and interior work. Well I think that you can easily put 20K into one of these cutters just for starters. I'm not even talking rig, wood, Elect and general gear. If I could get one in the low twenties I would do it. After all, they sure look nice and have the perfect layout for me.