Factory O'Day Rear Stanchions/Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chip Puccio

I am looking for Factory made stanchions and generally looking to refurbish my '82 O'Day. I need the back two corner stanchions and am also looking for new screens in my forward port/starboard windows. Is there an O'Day parts dealer in the northeast where I can get specs/parts on my boat.

R

RichJ

O'Day parts

Chip, Everyone says when trying to find O'Day parts, try Rudy. He was (for what I've been told) the parts manager at O'Day and when they went out of business he bought a lot of inventory and molds. D & R Marine is a small mail-order company, give them a call they might be able to help or at least direct you to another source. good luck RichJ D & R Marine, Inc.( Rudy Nickerson) 14 Water St. P.O. Box 921 Assonet, MA 02702 Telephone (508) 644-3001 Fax (508) 644-3002

R

Russ Marcks

As mentioned in the other reply, Rudy can probably help you. I have a '78 O'Day 25. The ports you're talking about are made by Bomar for my boat. I don't know what changes O'Day made between '78 and '82, but if Rudy doesn't have them, you might contact Bomar at 603-826-5791 Russ Marcks

G

Gary Gusavage

Window Screens

Next time I go Down to the boat (1981 25 O'Day)I'll look, but I think I have Two screens I,ll give you.

J

Jim Malloy

O'Day parts

Try D & R Marine in Assonet, MA (address is P.O. Box 921, 02702). Their telephone number is 508-644-3001. They stock O'day parts and might be able to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.