Epoxycop Bottom Paint - Maximum time before boat MUST be put in water?

May 20, 2020
Hunter 30 Nelson BC
I've got a 1/2 a can of Interlux Nautical Epoxycop bottom paint. The table on the can that outlines drying, coating and launch times has a drip of paint obscuring the column with "Maximum days before launch", and the only data sheet I can find online lacks this info. too (http://www.nauticalpaint.com/LiteratureCentre/Epoxycop_Antifouling-eng-A4-Y.pdf).

I'm picking away at repainting a San Juan 21 on weekends, starting (I thought...) with the bottom. Anyone have a can on the shelf they can check and let me know how long I've got finish the entire job and launch the boat, before I risk damaging the new bottom paint?

IMG_0328.JPG

May 20, 2020
Hunter 30 Nelson BC
And/Or... Thoughts on how long it must stay immersed once launched before I can pull it out to keep working on it?

Thinking maybe covering the bottom with rags and keeping them wet with a soaker hose (the hull is inverted, hanging from the rafters in my carport) would work?

May 20, 2020
Hunter 30 Nelson BC
Thxs jssailem, but immersion tells me how quickly I can launch it. My problem is the opposite. I need to know how long I can wait before launching. On the can this is measured in days, but I can't read the numbers.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
The data indicates there is not a "max time" it is not indicated. Maybe contact the company. I do not have a can I just have the Data Sheet.