• Mobile App For Android Now Online!

Download it here. The app is searchable in the Google Play Store under Sailboat Owners.

Sorry iPhone/iPad users, we are still waiting on Apple. :(

Click the X in the upper right corner to make this go away

Email notifications are not working

Jan 19, 2010
Hunter 26 Charleston
Hello
I’m having trouble with e-mail notifications. I tried from my phone and from my laptop.

when I click the link I get
E7BD0B4A-328B-41EC-B89B-DCF24C57472F.png

thnx

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Are you getting notification but when you click on the link you get that error? Or are not receiving notification at all?

I have had that issue also and resolved it, but sorry, I cannot remember exactly what I did. But it was associated with my browser. I am using Firefox but you are using Safari. Let me see if I can dig a little deeper in the matter.

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
OK... i looked and found my issue. It was a redirect issue for me when I clicked on the link. I found it to be on of my add-ons called UBlock Origin. This is a script blocker and one of the filters was doing the blocking. Do a copy of the link and paste it into your browser. See if that works. If it does, then there is something in your browser that is blocking the link.

Jan 19, 2010
Hunter 26 Charleston
That did not work.

I have the ugly email add-on. It is a gmail add-on that blocks people from tracking your internet activity... but I've had it for over a month. This just started last night.

Phil Herring

Dethroned Admin
Mar 25, 1997
Hunter 450 Bainbridge Island
Yeah, it was on our end and it should be resolved this morning. Did you get an email today with a bad link?

Phil Herring

Dethroned Admin
Mar 25, 1997
Hunter 450 Bainbridge Island
Sorry for the problem, I changed a setting yesterday and apparently it's not compatible with everyone's email. It was switched back last night.