Electrolysis and Galvanic Action in Practice and Theory

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
A lot has changed on how boats have been corrosion protected in last 20 years too.

ABYC has done a lot to standardize the combined systems of electrical, corrosion and lightning protection.
_____
You can launch and then decide to change later , too.;)

Jim...

PS: And SSB radios too:biggrin:

May 17, 2004
Beneteau Oceanis 37 Havre de Grace
Tagged participants:
@Will Gilmore
@DArcy
@mermike
@jssailem
@dlochner
@dLj
@JamesG161
@ontherocks83
@rgranger
@Mark Maulden

I'll be happy to edit/update this list at any time. Just let me know @Will Gilmore

-Will (Dragonfly)
I’ve been busy the last few days and didn’t really read this thread until now, but I’m definitely interested, so @Will Gilmore you can count me in. I’ll be on vacation for the next 10 days or so, and I don’t want Amazon delivering the book while I’m away, but I’ll order it in a few days so it’s ready when I am.

I'm in favor of laying it out the way dLj laid it out in post #62.
Separate threads, but with links at appropriate sections.

-Will (Dragonfly)
I agree. I like dlochner’s point about keeping separate threads for separate topics, but I’m afraid a thread per individual chapter will leave some questions to fall into the wrong thread, or let some threads fall down the post list faster than others. I think dlj’s breakdown is a good middle ground to split based on related topics. Having said that I haven’t read the book, so I don’t know if the individual chapters are meaty enough to warrant their own threads or a different grouping.