electrical almost completely done

Aug 17, 2013
Pearson P30 202 Ottawa/Gatineau
hey everyone quick update on my progress.

the 120v circuit is done and up to code, everything works, a simple circuit but it's done
the 12v circuit is almost completed, all that is left is the bilge pump circuit and the aux2 switch (not sure what to plug on it so I might leave it empty for now.

almost done with the through hull glassing over, applied the last coat of fairing compound yesterday, all I have left to do is sand it and paint, but unfortunately that will take some time as the bridges are closed due to COVID at the moment, so it's a waiting game.

May 27, 2004
Hunter 30_74-83 Ponce Inlet FL
"Bridges closed due to Covid"!
Wow, that's some serious lockdown. :yikes:

Aug 17, 2013
Pearson P30 202 Ottawa/Gatineau
Yes I’m on the border of Quebec and Ontario and they are closing the borders

Apr 21, 2021
C&C 30 Harrison Township, MI
hey everyone quick update on my progress.

the 120v circuit is done and up to code, everything works, a simple circuit but it's done
I am fixing the 120vac on a '79 C&C, including replacing standard outlets with GFCIs. First thing I noticed was crimped looped wire terminators requiring the screw to be removed to disconnect the wires. On the new GFCI's the screws do not come out. Instead they operate a clamp that holds wire inserted into holes on the device. This is structurally, and electrically sound, but have no idea what code is for a sailboat. Do you know if crimped terminators are required, and is code information available somewhere?