Dufour 35 Classic 1998

Aug 10, 2020
dufour 35 classic Jacksonville FL
My upper spreaders were lost while my boat was being transported.It is a two spreader mast.I am unable to obtain the measurements ot the upper spreaders. Anyone with a 35 classic or knows anyone with one please contact me crbboca@comcast.net Aug 11 2020

Aug 10, 2020
dufour 35 classic Jacksonville FL
Thanks for your response. It is a sparcraft. I contacted rig rite in June of 2019 yes 2019 and someone in Rhode Island visited the company for me in January 2020 as they would not respond ro my many phone calls emails and prayers. My friend that visited the rigrite shop advised me that they could not obtain the measurements from Dufour. Sparcraft in NC was unable to help. I am now working witn Sparcraft in Plymouth ,England. I need to find a sister boat to obtain the measurements. It has been reported that Dufour is closed due to virus.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Ballenger Spar systems in Watsonville.
What they do not have they can create.
They may be able to help.
I know they made a new spar for a CAL 40, a boat that has been out of production for years.
For me they made a great set of spreaders. My boat has been out of production since 1974. Cost was about $500 for the spreaders.