Dry sail the Choctawhatchee Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2004
Hunter 23.5 Fort Walton Yacht Club, Florida
Good News

I spoke with the Commodore and we soon will have a Snowbird membership category. The requirement to live within 40 miles in order to have a boat in a wet or dry slip is not going to change. Be sure to get your membership application in early as it takes two readings during the monthly board meetings so it will be at least two months maybe close to three to get approved. I also checked at Bluewater and there is noway to do it there there are no longer powerlines but the trees will prevent anything much taller than 12'.

Jun 2, 2004
Good News

I spoke with the Commodore and we soon will have a Snowbird membership category. The requirement to live within 40 miles in order to have a boat in a wet or dry slip is not going to change. Be sure to get your membership application in early as it takes two readings during the monthly board meetings so it will be at least two months maybe close to three to get approved. I also checked at Bluewater and there is noway to do it there there are no longer powerlines but the trees will prevent anything much taller than 12'.

Jun 2, 2004
Good News

Jun 2, 2004
Good News

Jun 2, 2004
Good News

I spoke with the Commodore and we soon will have a Snowbird Membership Category. The requirement to live within 40 miles in order to have a boat in a wet or dry slip is not going to change. Be sure to get your membership application in early as it takes two readings during the monthly board meetings so it will be at least two months maybe close to three to get approved. I also checked at Bluewater and there is noway to do it there there are no longer powerlines but the trees will prevent anything much taller than 12'.

Jun 2, 2004
Good News

Jun 2, 2004
Good News

I spoke with the Commodore and we soon will have a Snowbird Membership Category. The requirement to live within 40 miles in order to have a boat in a wet or dry slip is not going to change. Be sure to get your membership application in early as it takes two readings during the monthly board meetings so it will be at least two months maybe close to three to get approved. I also checked at Bluewater and there is noway to do it there there are no longer powerlines but the trees will prevent anything much taller than 12'.

Jun 2, 2004
Good News

Mar 29, 2006
- - Kansas City, MO
Blue Water Bay Marina

Rick, I checked with Blue Water Bay Marina yesterday, and the Harbor Master said I could tie the boat up alongside the walkway in the water for a price that I consider very reasonable. Of course, that will entail painting the bottom. I think I will do that next year. In the meantime, I found a place on Joes Bayou to store the boat with the mast down. I guess I will leave it there for this winter and plan a little better for next winter. Thanks for all the help. Chuck Turner

Status
Not open for further replies.