Does anyone know the RAL number for the white gelcoat, 2005 Hunter Legend 27 built in the UK

Jun 8, 2020
Hunter 27 Legend Bowness
Does anyone know the RAL number for the white gelcoat, 2005 Hunter Legend 27 built in the UK

Jun 8, 2020
Hunter 27 Legend Bowness
Did not realize Hunter assigned an RAL color code RAL Color Chart | www.RALcolor.com to their gelcoat. Thought they were Spectrum. Suggest obtaining a sample from Spectrum for your sailboat year from the attached and see if it matches. That is what I did.
Thanks for your answer. Been looking for a Spectrum contact for the UK. They dont seem to have any representation in Europe so I thought if I can get a color reference and then find a local alternative but that is maybe not possible.

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
Last edited:
Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
My understanding the same gel coat at hunter US was the same used in England for the Hunter Legend per Eddie Breeden who was assigned to run that plant. Eddie retired as Hunter’s warranty manager

Jun 8, 2020
Hunter 27 Legend Bowness
My understanding the same gel coat at hunter US was the same used in England for the Hunter Legend per Eddie Breeden who was assigned to run that plant. Eddie retired as Hunter’s warranty manager
Thanks, so the best is to try to get some spectrum either over here or import
Thanks a lot for your comments and answers
Martin