Do you wish you had radar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ODO Editorial

Do you have radar? Do you wish you did? If you have a boat too small for conventional radar, do you wish you had a device with radar's capabilities, but in a package that would fit your boat? If you do, have you learned to use it properly? Does your set meet your expectations, or is it still a less-than-useful mystery to you? Share your vision of radar here, then vote in the week's Quick Quiz at the bottom of the home page.

J

Justin - O'day Owner's Web

Absolutely -

I will be adding radar to my boat this winter. The large change in ambient temperature we experience almost every night in Maine leads to serious fog on a lot occasions. GPS is great, electronic eyes are better. I will be installing a JRC1000 on a transom mount. Less the 1000 installed and very functional. You wouldn't want to do air traffic control with it, but its enough to show you the green blobs you don't want to sail into. Justin - O'day Owners' Web

O

ODO Editorial

Final results

Final results for the Quick Quiz ending 10/2/2000: Do you have radar? 47% No, but wish I did 29% No, don't want it 20% Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.