Dining Table Refurbishment or Replacement

Nodak7

Sep 28, 2008
Hunter 41DS Punta Gorda, FL
The dining table top in our H41DS is in need of refurbishment or replacement. I was looking for ideas as to were to go for a replacement ($$$) or what people have done to refurbish their table tops. Anyone replace it with different material other that wood? I know I have seen a number of vendors at Boat shows but an internet search really doesn't find much. Thanks for your help!

Jul 6, 2017
Hunter H 41DS Hampton, VA
This is a great question. The salon table on this boat is a complex mechanical contraption complete with rack and pinion gears and a removable leaf. And, it weighs a ton and a half. I have thought about replacing it and building a drop leaf table instead but haven't gotten to that point yet. It would be nice to see if anybody else has done this. I don't really need the table to serve as a third bunk either.

Jun 1, 2009
Hunter 49 toronto
This is a great question. The salon table on this boat is a complex mechanical contraption complete with rack and pinion gears and a removable leaf. And, it weighs a ton and a half. I have thought about replacing it and building a drop leaf table instead but haven't gotten to that point yet. It would be nice to see if anybody else has done this. I don't really need the table to serve as a third bunk either.
I know the EXACT guy for the job
Cruising Concepts
The fellow is Mike.
He is an absolute artist when it comes to boat tables, and other such things.
He isn’t inexpensive, but the work is first rate. You can’t do better. Guaranteed.