Dead thread?

Jun 25, 2017
Bristol 24 Forked River, NJ
I have a 1967 Bristol24 Corsair and was looking to share information with others...

Mar 20, 2007
Catalina 355 Kilmarnock, VA
My dad had a 1967 Sailstar Corsair (later renamed Bristol 24 after Sailstar was acquired by Bristol Yachts). I learned to sail on it back then. Nice, spacious (if a little slow) pocket cruiser. I took that boat all over the upper Chesapeake back in the 60's and 70's. Great memories. What is your hull #? Ours was 283.

jviss

Feb 5, 2004
Tartan 3800 20 Westport, MA
What's the point of the thread title, "Dead Thread?"

Jun 25, 2017
Bristol 24 Forked River, NJ
What's the point of the thread title, "Dead Thread?"
OK - fair enough - should have been something along the lines of "is this subforum dead?" as in: there is not much activity here at all...

1) Do we (Bristol owners) have nothing noteworthy to post?
2) Are we asleep at the helm?
3) Has everyone moved on...

To respond to JSally - I need to get my hull# - the one on my registration is made up by the state - the one on the brass placard is pretty hard to read.

Apr 21, 2022
O'day 22 Pleasure Morristown
My dad had a 1967 Sailstar Corsair (later renamed Bristol 24 after Sailstar was acquired by Bristol Yachts). I learned to sail on it back then. Nice, spacious (if a little slow) pocket cruiser. I took that boat all over the upper Chesapeake back in the 60's and 70's. Great memories. What is your hull #? Ours was 283.
Question, is the hull number on a small metal plate mounted just above the entry way before you go into the V-berth?