Cyclone

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I'm looking for information on a 13' Capri Cyclone, I would be grateful for any help.

B

Bryan Sperling

Cyclone owner response.

I too have a Capri Cyclone. Since I aquired a Capri 22 a few months ago I haven't used the Cyclone much. Info on the boat is scarce, but I did manage to get a copy of the owners manual from the Catalina factory. It was very informative. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have directly from my manual if you are rushed. I will try to find the number I called to get the manual, and maybe you can get one too. I really enjoyed this boat mainly because it has all the big boat controls in a smaller package. My sail # is 141. How bout yours?

S

SEAN HANNON

cyclone 13

I also have a cyclone 13 and have not been able to find much info on it. I called catalina and they are sending me a book on it. The phone number is: 1-800-654-2914 ext.253 my hull number 248 does anybody have any parts sources??? I need a drain plug,and mast cap. are these boats fast?? The racing handicap is about the same as a laser. (a little slower) well i will be trying to put this boat togther this winter. drop me a line if i can answer any questions (iam sure i will have some)

Status
Not open for further replies.