Cup holders, not what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Myrna Antonich

On our new Catalina 380, there is a storage shelf just under the port side window and above the dry storage area. It has holes drilled into the shelf and has clear plastic pins that go in the holes. It's handy to store those cups and glasses upside down and usually stays pretty good. They have gone a "sailing" a couple of times when the rail has been in the water on the starborad side, but for the most part they stay pretty good. I am looking to purchase some more of the plastic pegs. Have checked with West Marine and the Marine store in Friday Harbor and neither one has anything like it. Any ideas? Myrna

L

L. Youngman

Plastic Pins/Cup Holders

Our 36 has this same shelf with the plastic pegs, supplied by Catalina. Suggest you contact Catalina directly.

B

Billy Psimas

Plastic pegs

Try Catalina. I have an 1983 36 and they seem to have every hard to find I need or they will tell you who is the supplier.

E

Ernie A

Plastic shops

Hi, Myrna-- Have you tried "plastic supply shops"? Like NYC, I'm sure that Seattle must have several shops that sell sheets of various types plastics (like lexan) as well as plastic dowel, etc, etc. Find the diameter you need, buy a length of plastic dowel (a few bucks), cut appropriate lengths. You'll have your pegs. Ernie April (WindCatcher C-42 #618)

Status
Not open for further replies.