Cuba to USA

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Oh man! You are sure opening yourself up a big can of worms with that question. :poke:
And look at you not wearing any protection.

-Will (Dragonfly)

Jun 29, 2010
Beneteau First 235 Lake Minnetonka, MN
And more posts that have absolutely nothing to do with the OP's question. Maybe that is why he hasn't replied. Only @Gunni has given actual info. You must love reading your own replies. Keep the noise level at maximum guys, keep it at 11.

Jun 29, 2010
Beneteau First 235 Lake Minnetonka, MN
What does YOUR post have to do with the OP's question?
Nothing. Just pointing out the fact that this person came here looking for help and got this thread instead. I will get off your lawn now.

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
I answered the OP quickly since he and I have the same boat H430
In my post#2, I gave him a link that shows all the necessary links to do what he asked.

I said "as a start" since it was dated 2017.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Department_of_Homeland_Security
has the "child links" too.
It is US Customs that will answer all his question and provide forms.

In addition, there is a a US Consulate in the Bahamas that can lead him through the process.

From my living outside of the USA and then returning, all of his boat inventory that is Personal and can be taken off his boat, will need to be identified or it subject to import duties.

Contraband will be confiscated.
Jim...

Jan 8, 2020
brentswain 31 31 twin keeler Heriot Bay BC
Flew to Cuba a couple years ago .Had a great time, great people, no crime, no stress, everyone very relaxed and happy .. Will do it again, and again.
Every tourist feels they have to try a Cuban ciguar. They take one draw ,then realize all ciguars are horrible tasting , no matter what the brand. Streets are littered with party burned ,then quickly tossed ciguars.
I had many a $10 lobster feast there, in restaurants.
Don't miss the Museo de la Revolution in Havanna.You will see history you won't get elsewhere. Quite shocking.