"Cruizin' in a 25.5!" series

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2007
HUNTER 25.5 St. Augustine
Everyone stop saying "thanks and good bye"!! I will be beating one more "Cruizin' the Bahamas segment out of Brian.....After all, I still have more bikinis to display.....Stay tuned. Steph (AKA Boat-Babe)

Attachments

Jun 4, 2004
Oday 302 Muskegon, MI
How Long

How long have you lived in St. Augustine? I have a brother in law from there. He used to live near the cross and worked on the bay front. We're from Michigan

L

Landsend

Hi Brian & Steph

Edith and I are going to certainly miss your adventures. I still think you should send the series to sailing magazine. Karl & Edith

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Where is...

The entire seires? Do'h... Never mind, I found it.

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Bill...

Check the link below for the location of all the stories/photos.

T

tom h

hi

That is a great picture. Something you can look at 30 years from now and say "Boy was I hot!!" Or as my daughter said when she was 2 or so when she walked downstairs naked...."Don't say Whoot Wooo". Which left my wife and I speechless. The engineer/sailor in me wanted to know what worked on the trip, what didn't, etc. The guy in me wanted....hey at my age (54) all the hotties are now Jalapino peppers instead of babes, so looking at the boat babe was fun.

Jan 11, 2007
Columbia 28 Sarasota
Just checking in with you all

Brian and Steph, Let me just echo what many others have already said. I thoroughly enjoyed your log of the trip. It is a trip that my wife and I dream of attempting in the near future. After looking at all the modifications and comfort fixes you did, it makes my to-do list even longer. There's still plenty of necessary gear that we need to acquire. How long was your trip? I don't recall seeing an actual time line, it seemed like you were there for months. Once again thank you for allowing us to live vicariously through your voyages. Thanks again Ross in Tampa 25' Oday Lola

S

Sean

Brian your girl is such a flirt.......poor guy. ;)

...the Cruizin journey's been a fun read. I can only dream to find the time to plan a trip like this. Keep it coming, maybe one day I'll get myself to follow in your footsteps... :)

Apr 19, 1999
Pearson Wanderer Titusville, Florida
On a slightly different note (for Brian and Steph)

Do you know if there are any public ramps in St. Augustine that allow long-term parking of a trailer and tow vehicle? The last time I checked the one opposite Camachee Cove on A1A, the signs said "ixnay on the overnight stay." Help! Thanks in advance. Peter H23 "Raven"

tcbro

Jun 3, 2004
Hunter 33.5 Middle River, MD
sneaky tactics

OK, now you guys are just posting to this thread so Steph will reply with another bikini shot. Nice work, guys. Tom s/v Orion's Child

BrianW

Jan 7, 2005
Hunter 26 Guntersville Lake, (AL)
Sneaky Tactics II

Hey tcbro: You're have such an untrusting mind! Speaking for all of the other posters, I am offended! Say Steph, what is the color of your dingy, Pocket Lint? BrianW

E

Ed

Show us your dink

This is the internet, I can look at women in bikinis all day long if I want. How about flashing your dink? I want to see how you stow and deploy an inflatable on a 25 foot sailboat crammed on deck and below with every imaginable boating convenience. Only way I can figure it is that you two are former dwarf circus contortionists. I can't turn around without in my 25 without injury to boat or self and I don't have a thing on board beyond rigging and a tiller. I'd end up lacerated, the inflatable punctured, and the OB sitting on the bottom.

L

Landsend

How about Caps this coming Saturday about 2pm?

We'll run our powerboat up there. Please give us a call to confirm...1-386-447-1838

May 11, 2004
Pearson 303 Lake Charlevoix
Hey Brian...

Brian, Did you take a vow of celibacy before this post? I hope so, that way it won't matter much when Steph reads it. ;) Dave Crowley h-26 Wind Dreamer

R

Robert g.

Lats and Atts

Hey Brian, saw the picture of you two on Lats and Atts tv show. You should really talk to Bob Bitcin about doing a segment on your cruises. It has to be better than that damn Sailor's Quest. Keep us reading. Robert

B

Brian

Are you sure it was us???

For the record, we have never sent any pictures of us to L&A, yet somehow they seem to get them regularly. The latest log (Bahamas series) has been selectively posted on the L&A bulletin boards as well... I just don't get it. That is not a complaint... after all, we LOVE L&A and have been subscribers for many years now...I just don't want anyone to get the idea that we are somehow associated with them on a business level... we post our logs for free because we want to show the "fence-sitter" or the sailors in "small" vessels that THEY CAN DO IT! I have had many people mentor me in this lifestyle, and the way I show my respect for them is to do the same for others. If we can inspire just a few to join the ranks of the cruising community, then we have succeeded in paying them back! ...just go! Brian and Steph

Status
Not open for further replies.