COVID restriction violation

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Crew to be arrested for not social distancing and not wearing masks. Film at 11!

1619291687507.png

May 1, 2011
Pearson 37 Lusby MD
That's just a big COVID-free bubble! And I feel certain transport was bubble-to-bubble. :beer:

May 24, 2004
CC 30 South Florida
Floating clip board and woman's hair and padded areas looks like a photo op in a barf aircraft used to mimic zero gravity.

RoyS

Jun 3, 2012
Hunter 33 Steamboat Wharf, Hull, MA
Space station? I am surprised that they have not gone berserk and killed each other. Looks like Hell to me.

RoyS

Jun 3, 2012
Hunter 33 Steamboat Wharf, Hull, MA
Guy in the middle back row looks like he will be the first to flip out. Bet they fight over the female's attention.

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
Funny how some people can take one of the great things mankind and this country does, and crap on it.

Jul 27, 2011
Bavaria 38E Alamitos Bay
Funny how some people can take one of the great things mankind and this country does, and crap on it.
Just left overs from recent years of dishing out crap all over this country and its accomplishments. Why not the space program too? May as well go all the way.

Oct 2, 2008
Pearson/ 530 Strafford, NH
Let me ask again, who does the laundry? This is a task that cruisers face and requires very careful management of resources. The complications of weightlessness and identical clothing only compounds the issue. My mother would sew labels in my clothes even through high school so my interest may seem trivial but after a career of doing firefighting gear in a commercial extractor, I am still curious as to how others might manage.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
wanna bet?
In rereading back through the posts, I found my post to be the one that could possibly taken as the most irreverent, but even that, I didn't think detracted from either the space program or Space Force. I am quite thrilled that we have a new branch of the armed services dedicated to space and have always admired what NASA and other space pioneers have done.

I will take you up on your bet. No one here has expressed nor will express any anti-space program sentiment. Please feel free to tell us if you don't care for what we humans and specifically Americans have achieved in space.

The terms are a pizza and beer from your local takeout restaurant. I'll order you one pizza and two beers to go. Just tell me when you want to pick it up, from where and under what name.

While I'm happy to win this bet, I'm also happy to buy you a beer Jackdaw.:beer:

-Will

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
I was hoping that we would all understand that this was a joke. That the phrase "Film at 11" would have been the give-away that this was suppose to be humoresque. It would appear that I have failed in my endeavor to generate a laugh or two.

So, for those of you not familiar with the phrase, "film at 11", it was a pre-internet tease for people to watch the 11 o'clock (2300 for you 24 hour guys) news that had the poorest ratings in Television. Who wanted to say up till 11 just to watch a story that was going to be broadcast at the end of the show, basically at 11:59p?