CoViD-isms

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
It takes a sick mind to think up a joke like that. I love it.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
g0Dh.gif

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

-Will (Dragonfly)

Oct 1, 2007
Boston Whaler Super Sport Pt. Judith
There is an example of this style in my home. In fact today I will be applying the kit to restore her hair to her "natural" color. :) Wish me luck because if I bungle this, there will be hell to pay. :(

UPDATE: I completed the process. It really came out great and only took about 15 minutes of effort on my part. You apply the goop, comb and brush it in, let it sit for 25 minutes, she showers and washes her hair, and it came out like new!
Man, I am in fat city now! I can do no wrong, at least for today :)

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2007
Boston Whaler Super Sport Pt. Judith
You sir, are a brave (and good) man.

I think I would rather sail into a marina.
No I'm not. This was a direct order from above my pay grade. I was given no choice. The hair salons are shut down and roots are showing. This sequence of events constitutes an emergency to some.

jssailem

SBO Weather and Forecasting Forum Jim & John
Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
This is a true emergency. Maybe there is a Hair dresser out there who would be willing to make a House Call.

There is no insurance policy I know of that could protect you if things go wrong.

Perhaps there is another female that could come in and save you from potential disaster.

You’re a better man than I am, Gunga Din!.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
There is no insurance policy I know of that could protect you if things go wrong.
I wouldn't be surprised if you read real carefully, that every policy contains a rider protecting the insurance company from this kind of dangerous activity. Maybe even an indemnification clause.

-Will (Dragonfly)