Coronado 32-1973

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2012
Thank you in advance for your info.
I am looking at a Coronado 32' that has recently been taken from the owners by the marina for failure to pay . Originally it was advertised for $15K but that was crazy..I looked at her today and the owners, before they abandoned her took the main sail. The marina is asking $5k for her now but she needs some work for sure. Hasn't been out of the water in about 3 years so needs bottom paint as well as deck paint. The motor and tranny seem to work fine. Some one on another post mentioned something about an H connection on this boat and that it could be a possible problem, I don't know what that is. I know that this boat has about a 3" wook strip the circle the entire boat right where the hull and deck meet. The wood in some spots is rotten and the entire thing needs to be replaced. If I did get her, I was thinking that there is probably a better alternative than putting wood back.

What should I expect to pay for either a new or good used main sail for this boat?
I am going to have it surveyed next week and will find out a lot about her integrity then.
Would appreciate your knowledge on this boat and what I need to look for.
Is the Aft Cabin a good thing other than being private?

Status
Not open for further replies.