Coronado 25

Jun 23, 2016
Cal 20 Huntington Beach
Hello all! I am looking into my 3rd sailboat (first two being Cal 20 & 29) in a Coronado 25. She is sail ready and has new electrical just needs some paint! If anyone owns this boat, or has any experience with them please reply thanks! :)

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
I used to own one...
1002091537a.jpg
0823090810b.jpg

I really liked the engine well. That was a nice feature. She was also very stiff and I'd regularly take her out just after a cold front blew through so I could push her hard. I only sold her because I discovered that I'm a trailer sailor at heart and got bored sailing the same water over and over. But the boat is a nice solid boat.

May 2, 2012
Ericson 30+ Cedar Mills
Hello there!
A Coronado 25 was our second boat and we loved it. We loved it but eventually contracted biggerboatitis. Many nice features you won't find in other boats: the motor well, the starboard table that makes into a berth, good sized head along with very good sailing qualities. When it really got hot here in Texas, we would plug the cockpit scuppers and fill the cockpit with water to make a built-in pool.

Graham

Mar 21, 2017
Cal 2-27 Frisco, Colorado
Have owned and sailed a 1968 Coronado 25 for ten years, outboard Johnson 9.9. How can I help?

Feb 24, 2013
Coronado C25 San Pedro, CA
I have a 69 Coronado 25 I am docked in Wilmington CA (behind terminal island) I try to go sailing every weekend but I have been painting the interior so I haven't been out since summer (mostly because of the rains) if you do a youtube search for coronado 25, hurricane gulch, san pedro you'll find a few of my videos, just day sailing. These boats can handle the Catalina channel with no problem providing you have a good outboard, I have an 8 hp on mine and it work great. If you want to check out mine let me know.

Jun 23, 2016
Cal 20 Huntington Beach
That's right where she is now! BTW I went in with a good friend to split the boat and the title shall soon be mine :)
We will have to go for a caravan sail!

Jun 23, 2016
Cal 20 Huntington Beach
Right up channel a bit at Leeward Bay marina!
I'll be there Tuesday for a day of cleaning and maybe some sailing haha :p

Feb 24, 2013
Right up channel a bit at Leeward Bay marina!
I'll be there Tuesday for a day of cleaning and maybe some sailing haha :p
Leeward and Pacific are the same owner. I am down on the weekends email me if your interested in meeting to compare boats. socal.c50@gmail.com
Kurt Leisenfelder
S/V FREEKI TIKI

Nov 30, 2016
Coronado 25 Spokane
I own a Coronado 25 ( Dream Catcher ).
And I trailer her , built the trailer ( an old cabin cruiser trailer) I made a toung extension where you pull two pins and the toung extended 15 foot. I also made a system where I can mast three foot so it could rased more easily.

Vege

Nov 17, 2017
Coronado 25 25 Villaggio del pescatore
Hello!
I'm new here, and i'm the owner of Coronado 25. I'm from Europe- Italy near Triest. Can any of Coronado owners help me with information where on this sailing boat can I find a serial No. plate? I don't even know when it was built.
Thanks anyone for answer and sorry for my not perfect language.

Feb 24, 2013
There is a metal plate screwed to the Stern cockpit coating, right behind the tiller that has the hull number on it. Mine is a 1969 and it has no hull identification numbers just the plate.