Composting toilet

Dec 2, 1997
- - LIttle Rock
I do all my own repairs and understand how it all works,...

Apparently you don't...because everything you describe below is a self-inflicted problem that's easily prevented.
but... we've suffered through the plugged vents, the excess pressure, and the unintended blue geyser when opening the pump out port. Suffered through minor leaks, issues with the pump (requiring rebuuilding / replacement), contorting myself to replace hoses with nice, new $8 a foot Triton ones, yearly winterizing lubing, replacing joker valve....

If you maintained your car and boat engines the same way you maintained your boat's sanitation system, you'd be walking everywhere on land and your boat would be a "dock queen" that never leaves the slip.

Jul 1, 2010
Catalina 350 Lake Huron
If you maintained your car and boat engines the same way you maintained your boat's sanitation system, you'd be walking everywhere on land and your boat would be a "dock queen" that never leaves the slip.
I'll try to be polite about this, but you know nothing about me. I really don't understand where you're coming from with some of your comments, so we'll just agree to disagree...on my ability to keep my boat in good repair. Enough said. No need to comment further.