Compost toilet (custom) on 37c, Has anyone done it?

Mar 29, 2021
Bristol B38.8 3 Fairhaven
I have a plan to switch out the head. Just looking for feedback from someone who has done it.

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
Currently replacing 2 raw water electric toilets with 2 Raritan Elegance fresh water electric toilets and all the sanitation hoses.

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
Mar 29, 2021
Bristol B38.8 3 Fairhaven
Composting toilets sounds interesting. I seriously contemplated these for a house I built 40 years ago and my wife of 4 years said she would divorce me if I did. I did not and we are still married. Same question came up on this thread Composting toilet | Sailboat Owners Forums Some interesting reading in these articles below.

Best Marine Composting Toilets For Sailboats | Life of Sailing
Choosing a Composting Marine Toilet | Boating Magazine
On the hunter 37c in going to have to customize but it's worth getting rid of the sink and hassle. Already have the separating bowl... Will update when complete.

May 16, 2021
Hunter 34 Melbourne, FL
We had allot of trepidation about doing it when we bought our Morgan 30 but went ahead and have never looked back. Never smell, never an issue except for the flies. The ONLY time that was an issue is when I did not latch down both sides and the latch caught and kept one side open. Sprayed the bugs latched it correctly and problem solved. When we bought our Hunter 34, it was the first upgrade we did. It is weird but I never thought I would write ANYTHING about a head, but here I am.