Complete rigging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2005
Hunter 23 Deltona, Florida
Hi fellow sailors We just aquired a 1988 23' Hunter. It is on a trailer, and we know nothing about rigging. Any suggestion??? I plan to read books to learn to sail but need to learn how to rig. We live 25 miles from the intercoastal waterways at Daytona Beach with plenty of marinas. We want to trailer the boat after each use as we are retired and can not afford a slip. Any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance for the help

Jun 3, 2004
- - -
Check the owner registry

Check the registry. There are H23 owners in your area and I'm willing to bet they will help you step your mast, tune your rigging and throw in a sailing lesson. I did the same last summer for a guy up here that contacted me after purchasing an H23.

B

bill anderson

running rigging

I am also a new owner and must replace the rigging. Please share any info , especialy lenght and end knots.

Jun 6, 2004
- - Hernando, MS
Contact Hunter

Contact Hunter directly. They are very helpful, and will give you all of the dimensions that you need. I don't know much more about sailing than you do, and I was able to replace all of the running rigging on my Hunter 23. I found a guy online that gave me a good deal on some line. It took me a few hours and about $120 to re-rig the entire boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.