Columbia 9.6 items For Sale! You say don't post items here but I can't find a forum with items for sale. So, admin, please move it where you want.

Mar 23, 2020
Pearson 32 Knoxville
New member here. I have previously owned two late 70's Columbia 9.6 sailboats. One I sold, but one had a water absorbed deck that was not cost effective to repair. I have many parts that I kept. If you need anything, let me know. Of particular mention, I have the mast (with spinnaker hardware and internal halyards!) and it's boom. I have the furler. I have all the shrouds and the front and backstay. I have the pulpits and the stanchions with lifelines. I have all the winches. I have the rudder that is in great condition.I have the appropriate folding two-bladed prop. I have the original stainless water tanks in great condition. I have a three piece set of unpainted but primed companionway set of doors. I have the original spinnaker pole. I have the stainless bow cover that guides the anchor and houses the lights. I have locker covers and the companionway overhead frame. I have a tiller strap. I have some of the glass doors for compartments in the salon. i have the icebox cover. I have a fold-up four-place table. I have the teak companionway ladder. I have some of the original plywood for the settees and V-berth areas. I have the starboard chain-plate. I have some sails. I have some custom bimini covers. I think there is a boom cover too. i think I have the electrical panel. I have the the galley and head sinks. I have an electic 12V salination toilet system that was installed then minimally used a few times dockside but not used at sea. Much more to list.