Circuit panel lights

May 21, 2011
Hunter 34 Beaux Arts
I have a 1985 Hunter 34 and several of the indicator lights on the circuit panel don't work. I purchased a new Blue Sea LED light and it does not fit the hole in the panel. The light is too small. Does anyone know where I can purchase the original lights or how to modify the panel so the new LED lights fit.

Dec 14, 2003
Hunter 34 Lake of Two Mountains, QC, Can
I found 12V led indicator lights on E-Bay. Right size and it worked perfectly without having to modify the panel. And with the small chrome bezel it looked so good I changed them all. I put a green one on the main breaked (top left) and the fridge breaker to remind me to leave them on all the time. The others are red as per the originals. Now if I could find 110V ones I would be a really happy camper !

Oct 26, 2010
Hunter 40.5 Beaufort, SC
I found 12V led indicator lights on E-Bay. Right size and it worked perfectly without having to modify the panel. And with the small chrome bezel it looked so good I changed them all. I put a green one on the main breaked (top left) and the fridge breaker to remind me to leave them on all the time. The others are red as per the originals. Now if I could find 110V ones I would be a really happy camper !
Got any info on which ones on ebay?

Mar 12, 2011
Hunter 33.5 Fairport Harbor, OH
I am looking for 110V red LED panel indicator lights for my 1993 H33.5. I see the fancy larger ones on Amazon. Has anyone found the simple LED similar to the original? It appears the 110 AC Led's have a yellow and black leads and the 12V DC ones have Red and Black.