charlotte harbor

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

steven f

I recently bought my boat a house on the water on Charlotte Harbor. Now that I can do some outstanding daysailing and even better cruising I was wondering if there were other Hunter owners in the area who might like to join us for some crusing in the area and down to Cuba/keys. Now that summer is winding down and the heat will soon become somewhat bearable we plan a lot of sailing, other boats are always welcome with us.

B

bob

chalotte harbor

i keep a h40.5 at burnt store marina....by boat is currently in tampa for the summer...i'll return to charlotte harbor in mid-nov....i'll be happy to stay in touch....i can be reached at sailor1543@aol.com

B

bill walton

come for a visit

we keep our 42 in the Keys, currentlyin Key West but moving to Marathon in November. We live on Cudjoe Key, MM22. If you get down this way, let me know. Maybe we can sail out to meet you or cruise along to Cuba. bw S/V Sugar Magnolia walton66@terranova,net

G

B Walton -- Where?

Bill, We keep our 37.5 in Marathon. Where are you planning to keep your boat in Marathon starting November? Robert Pancza

B

bill walton

Where

We'll be at Bonefish Marina up near Coco Plum Beach. email me at walton66@terranova.net and lets plan on meeting up.

L

Larry Long

I have a condo in Punta Gorda Isles and will be moving my 380 there in late October. We will be looking for people to sail with.

W

Wynn Ferrel

Larry, please email me re: PGI

Larry, Please email me off-line (off HOW - see address below) re: PGI. We had friends move there and we are thinking of purchasing a condo with boat access at PGI, as you apparently have. Would like your impressions of PGI. Regards, Wynn Ferrel S/V Tranquility wferrel@earthlink.net

Dec 2, 1999
Hunter Vision-36 Rio Vista, CA.
Larry Long

Larry: Could be interested. You can e-mail me estimated dates and times of the trip. steve@sdcsoftware.com

J

Jim McClung

How is the Hunter 33 as a cruiser?

I am considering a 33 for a retirement, cruiser for some blue water ventures. How does it handle heavy weather, big seas and does she go into the wind.??? Thanks Jim McClung

Status
Not open for further replies.