Cedar Point Beach Sail Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryA

Oct 17, 2004
Tanzer 29 Jeanneau Design Sandusky Bay, Lake Erie
I sailed out of the bay today into Lake Erie, around the break wall and over to the beach at Cedar Point. The wind was only about 8mph but steady. What a wonderful day to sail, and no chance of afternoon thunderstorms. Anchored "Purr'n" off the beach... took some pictures and went for a swim. Got a compliment, "pretty sailboat", on the lines of the 170 from a much larger sailboat today too. JerryA

Attachments

Tereza

Jun 10, 2005
Hunter 146 Candlewood Lake, CT
Purr'n loook'n good.

How perfect! I get those compliments too - these boats do have great lines. I have yet to do a nice long sail this season - and reading all these posts is making me want to stop surfing and start sailing! If only the weather and the available time slots would finally line up!!!!!!! Do you have cats? What is the origina of your boat's name?

Tereza

Jun 10, 2005
Hunter 146 Candlewood Lake, CT
You give new meaning to the term "Full House"!

That IS a handful! And they all get along? Venus and Marz are not related, though I got them from the shelter the same day. They sure look it though, eh? Anyhow, don't meant to hijack the thread - but when a boat is namde Purr'n, just begs the question!!! Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.