Catalina 310 211 Lake Guntersville, AL
Any sources you all like or recommend?

JRT

Feb 14, 2017
Yes, but they don't have the 310 listed so I was looking for the 310

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
If you do an internet search on "Catalina 310 personalized shitrs" you will find personalized tee shirts in etsy.com and ebay. What type of apparel are you looking for?

Feb 21, 2013
You might consider generic Catalina labeled apparel so they will go with your next Catalina sailboat.

JRT

Feb 14, 2017
Thanks I did look, that Etsy and Ebay one is on a break and look to be the same person. I was actually looking to see if any actual 310 owners had done some from someone already and liked the work and I would just go to them. Plus I was really looking for more then t-shirts, I really don't want a cotton t-shirt I prefer a nicer polo in performance material or long sleeve in performance material. It is too bloody hot here so I don't do cotton anymore.

We wanted crew, boat name and correct boat (wing not Fin) picture.

Ward H

Nov 7, 2011
Catalina 30 Mk II Barnegat, NJ
Not sure if it is the same Etsy vender but my friend supplied a Etsy vender with a photo of our boat. They had a collection of Catalina boat outlines and picked the closest they had. The details they missed appeared to be year based, the drawing they used was an earlier model.
Pretty sure they did a full line of apparel, not just T-Shirts.

But you are asking for detail down to the correct keel. You may have to find that and supply it to the vender.

Feb 21, 2013
Last edited:
Oct 3, 2011
Anam Cara Catalina 310 Hull #155 155 Lake Erie/Catawba Island
This is who we have used for our shirts with our boat name on it. He also does other boats.
He is fast and reliable. He has done long and short sleeve shirts for us!
Catalina 310 T-Shirt | eBay

Jul 26, 2020
Catalina 310 60 Lake Grapevine, TX
We used this one...... https://marleyinthemiddle.com/
Very pleased with the result. When I get home in a couple of days I can send you a pic if you like.
Here is the shirt I got....
SV At Last, we keep our Catalina 310 at Twin Coves Marina in Flower Mound. SV Sapphire, Hull #60, 2001 that was born and raised on Lake Texoma, and now lives on Grapevine Lake. Look forward to seeing you out on the lake someday soon!