Catalina 310 inlet valve A location

Mar 27, 2016
Catalina 310 NAS Pensacola
New owner Catalina 310, spent rainy weekend figuring out where things are an one that has eluded me is "inlet valve A" to get water to the head. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
A hose to get from a thru-hull to the pump on the head. Probably a valve in a cabinet in the head, but could be elsewhere. This would be a good time to tee that head intake into the drain from the head sink. A forum search should fine Peggy's original (and great) idea.

Feb 20, 2013
Catalina 310 Channel Islands Harbor
On #164 there is an access panel just above floor level on the aft bulkhead of the head. That is where the head inlet and macerator outlet valves are. Not all of our boats are plumbed the same.
Good luck, join us in the 310 forum if you have more questions, lots of experienced owners there.

KZW

May 17, 2014
Catalina 310 #307 Bluewater Bay, FL
It depends upon the year of your boat. In hull #307, first picture, the head inlet seacock is on the right in the picture and the outlet seacock from the macerator is on the left. This view is from the shower floor looking through the hatch. The second picture is from the rear bunk looking forward.

Attachments

Mar 27, 2016
Catalina 310 NAS Pensacola
You are all extremely helpful, thank you! Been flying all my life and things are normally pretty well labeled in aircraft, so this is a challenge. Appreciate it!

Nov 18, 2013
Catalina 310 Campbell River
You mentioned flying then you must have used the manual for each type. As a 310 owner all my thru-hulls are shown with locations as well as the electrical systems. I have updated the electrical systems to show any additions i.e. nav/radios with locations, this helps when trouble shooting. You may want to do the same, did most on the hook, took a couple of weekends but I now know where things are when something fails.

May 2, 2012
Catalina 310 Toronto, Ontario
Does anyone happen to know the exact size of the Cutlass Bearing for the Catalina 310 - 2003? I'm in Toronto, Ont.
Cheers
2 OLD PIRATES
PS. Any leads of where to get one in the Toronto Vicinity.

Sep 29, 2008
Catalina 310 #185 Quantico
Does anyone happen to know the exact size of the Cutlass Bearing for the Catalina 310 - 2003? I'm in Toronto, Ont.
Cheers
2 OLD PIRATES
PS. Any leads of where to get one in the Toronto Vicinity.

Cutless Bearing from Deep Blue Yacht Supply,
http://www.deepblueyachtsupply.com/products/navalbrassinchcutlessbearing.aspx; Johnson
Duramax Cutless® Bearing - Naval Brass Sleeve: Standard Size with specifications:
Model # Shaft
BACK 1” 1 1⁄4” 4” 3/64” 0.4 lbs
1" Diameter 1-1/4" Outside Diameter 4" Length 3/64" Thickness 0.4 lbs Weight