Catalina 27 mast

Apr 20, 2015
Catalina Catalina 27 1975 Piermont
Hi All,

We would like to restore an old catalina 27 from 1975, with a broken mast.
It looks like a difficult adventure but we are a very motivated group of friends who want to work together and share the restoration of a boat. And of course sail together.

Obviously, we are looking for a mast for this boat and if possible not too far from New York City. The boat is currently on the Hudson river.

If you are selling a mast or know someone who could sell one, please contact me.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best,

Last edited:
May 21, 2015
MACGREGOR 26 PA
MAST

I have a mast from a MacGregor 26 that may fill your needs. Mast (28' x 4") with Tabernacle, Rigging, Chain Plates...as well as a Boom. Also, Main and Jib Sails...all in good condition. In NE PA...about three hours from NYC. Check it out on Craig's List...Wilkes Barre or Scranton site...good luck.

CaptnStumpy

Hi All,

We would like to restore an old catalina 27 from 1975, with a broken mast.
It looks like a difficult adventure but we are a very motivated group of friends who want to work together and share the restoration of a boat. And of course sail together.

Obviously, we are looking for a mast for this boat and if possible not too far from New York City. The boat is currently on the Hudson river.

If you are selling a mast or know someone who could sell one, please contact me.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best,