Catalina 22 being parted out?

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
There are probably sooooo many of those rotting in back yards.... you might want to check craigs list every few weeks and see if you can pick one up for a few hundred and use it for parts.

Jan 15, 2021
Catalina 22 2313 Bowleys Quarters
Thanks. May I ask one more question? The Cubbies on the side wall in the cockpit (You can see one in the pics) have teak trim borders, are they intact? If they were unscrewed from the wall would they stay in one piece, or be "glue-able"? And how about the "U" that surrounds the rudder well on the bumper rail on the stern. That recoverable? those are also on my hit list.

Sep 15, 2016
Catalina 22 Minnesota
What parts are you looking for? I have a few trim pieces, handrails, etc from an old parted out boat.

Jan 15, 2021
Hi, Lakeshark.
So she's a 1977 version. Cockpit cubbies oval teak trim, teak cabin hatch handle and teak cabin hatch slide tracks. And if it's in good shape the "U" shaped transom trim that joins the bumper rail under the rudder. And just in case maybe the table from the cabin? How about these?
Chris (Bowleys Quarters Catalina )

Sep 15, 2016
Catalina 22 Minnesota
Hi, Lakeshark.
So she's a 1977 version. Cockpit cubbies oval teak trim, teak cabin hatch handle and teak cabin hatch slide tracks. And if it's in good shape the "U" shaped transom trim that joins the bumper rail under the rudder. And just in case maybe the table from the cabin? How about these?
Chris (Bowleys Quarters Catalina )
I have some of those. The rails are unfinished and need sanding etc. I'll take a look later today or this weekend and shoot you some pictures. If your interested I'm sure we can work something out. You don't need a set of windows do you?

Jan 15, 2021
Thanks. May I ask one more question? The Cubbies on the side wall in the cockpit (You can see one in the pics) have teak trim borders, are they intact? If they were unscrewed from the wall would they stay in one piece, or be "glue-able"? And how about the "U" that surrounds the rudder well on the bumper rail on the stern. That recoverable? those are also on my hit list.

Jan 15, 2021
Hi, Lakeshark.
Don't think I need windows, but it's too cold to test them. Let's just keep that possibility open for now.
Where is your inventory? Within drive range from Baltimore?

Jan 15, 2021
Hello again Lakeshark. Well it's a bit of a drive from Baltimore to MN! So much for that idea... one more item comes to mind. Safety lines and stanchions for the side rails. Have them?

Sep 15, 2016
Catalina 22 Minnesota
Hello again Lakeshark. Well it's a bit of a drive from Baltimore to MN! So much for that idea... one more item comes to mind. Safety lines and stanchions for the side rails. Have them?
I think I may have a set of them. Yesterday got late at the office and today will be late as well so Ill take pictures of what I have and send them to you. I have also sent you a PM where we can exchange information and things.

one other note on the forum. If you add the @ symbol before someone's username they will be flagged in the post so they know to look for it.

Sep 11, 2013
Catalina 25 6106 Lake Erie Metro Park
If you decide to replace the window, I have the gasket set and sealant. PM me if you’re interested

Tom G

loblox

May 24, 2020
Catalina 22 Rehoboth Beach
I have some of those. The rails are unfinished and need sanding etc. I'll take a look later today or this weekend and shoot you some pictures. If your interested I'm sure we can work something out. You don't need a set of windows do you?
Greetings, I don't need a set of windows but am in need of the foremost trim pieces in the cabin that hide access to bow. Mine are in lousy shape. Also, the piece of teak/wood that goes behind the winch handle with the hole for the winch. Do you have these in good shape? Thank you.

Sep 15, 2016
Catalina 22 Minnesota
Greetings, I don't need a set of windows but am in need of the foremost trim pieces in the cabin that hide access to bow. Mine are in lousy shape. Also, the piece of teak/wood that goes behind the winch handle with the hole for the winch. Do you have these in good shape? Thank you.
Sorry but i have sold most of my spare parts. All i have left is a pulpit and a set of lifelines. All the other teak or trim is gone.

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
There is a guy on another thread looking for the swing keel for an old Hunter 22. I wonder if your's would fit?

Sep 15, 2016
Catalina 22 Minnesota
need a mainsail fiddle block system.....Catalina Direct backordered
Funny I just broke mine as well. Still why go used? You should be able to pick up a new block and tackle and most marine stores or order them online to have them shipped easy enough?

Sep 24, 2018
O'Day 25 Chicago
need a mainsail fiddle block system.....Catalina Direct backordered
I have a Harken fiddle block mainsheet that I'm about to upgrade. PM me if interested in it. For other parts, I'd be willing to bet that Mass Marine has a Cat 22 in their yard