Care to try a Net Again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2008
Jeanneau 49 DS San Pedro, CA
Can't do it at 2000, but I could do it earlier at 1900. I have ukulele practice at 2000.

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
LOL. OK then. Judge Judy is on at 1900 but she can wait. Probably a repeat.

Everyone else is invited in. 0300z

Mar 12, 2008
I prefer to think of it that I am a MUCH younger version of Arthur Godfrey. 1900 PST it is and we'll start with 5332, moving up every two minutes if there is no response. Should be interesting to see how it works.

Nov 26, 2008
Macgregor 26s Arlingtion Tn.
{Lee, great shot of your shack. You certainly have plenty of knobs to twist and tweak. I can't make out the device on the tripod. What is it? From the looks of the weather up your way, it may be a while before your beam gets unfrozen.}
.[/quote]

HI Bob ,Sorry it took so long to respond back ,when your self employed you got to jump on those jobs that come in. The device on the tripod is a spectra spotmeter I have made some modifications to the uint to suit my application . I grind and coat optical telescope mirrors and use it to test my results on the metal coatings from the vaccum chamber. You can read more about it at; http://www.glenspectra.co.uk/SiteResources/Data/Templates/1product.asp?DocID=74&v1ID=

Hope to find time to get on the air soon 73s
Lee KA4ACD:dance:

Mar 12, 2008
Another Try?????

In honor of the coming time change back to Daylight Savings Time, is anyone up to giving the net another try this coming weekend??? I was thinking of either Saturday or Sunday morning.

Our dock is having its Annual Champagne-off Saturday evening, so I'll be on the boat all weekend. Once a year my dock neighbors try to convince me that French Champagnes are the best, and I show them that California sparkling wines can either hold their own or show up the French. I figure it is my civic duty to educate the ignorant. So far, California has bested the French. Bottom line however, I doubt that I should be on the air Saturday night. There are already enough crazies out there.

Tough job, but someone has to do it...

kb5rex

Jun 25, 2004
Hunter 310 Cedar Mills Marina, Texas
Either morning works for me. Pick a time and freq.

Karl, have one for me and enjoy!

Mar 12, 2008
Last time I think we tried 14.260 at 1700 GMT (0900 PST). Twenty meters seems to work the best for me when in the slip. I'll be up and running. If anyone is out there, give it a try!

The time change is here this weekend. Don't forget to set your clocks forward Saturday night. The Spring Equinox is just around the corner.

Mar 12, 2008
And I'm going to be stuck in the morning. Make that 1900 GMT (1100 PST).

Status
Not open for further replies.