Car Accident

Oct 1, 2007
Boston Whaler Super Sport Pt. Judith
My wife sitting in her Boxster S. Suck the headlights out of BMer convertibles...;)

Attachments

Oct 26, 2010
Hunter 40.5 Beaufort, SC
Had a Lotus Elan +2S. Basically a street legal go cart. Fiberglass body, butt nearly on the ground with feet straight out. Drive shaft was inside of a metal "box frame" about even with your lower ribs when you sat in the seat. Nothing but you between the box frame and the fiberglass driver door for protection from a side impact. 1558cc of of twin cam engine and so light a couple guys could lift one end if need be. Would probably disentigrate in any kind of accident but was a blast to drive when I was "young and invulnerable." Totalled it in 1980 but survived with no injuries and learned a valuable lesson.

jviss

Feb 5, 2004
Tartan 3800 20 Westport, MA
The older drivers have dementia, the younger drivers are stoned, the police have given up, you basically are on your own out there.
You know, I must give praise to the responders in Fall River. I called 911 'cause I didn't know the local PD numbers. First responder was a fire lieutenant, a giant of a man, and very nice and kind. Then a FRPD officer called my phone asking where we were. He arrived shortly. Also very kind and helpful. Next was an EMT response truck, and another FRPD officer. They took care of me and the other driver very professionally, and were very helpful. Praise to them!