Capri 26.... Why does it glow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michael

I just purc looking for any help on the manuals. I am specifically looking for any type of wiring diagram for the batteries, lights, and accessories. The boat was a wee bit short in the paprework area. Can anyone suggest where I might be able to obtain the schematics. In the mean time I am just sitting on the new surround sound system until I make sure the addition won't make the boat glow like Chernobyl. Thanks for the help in advance!!!

B

Brad Williams

Maybe too obvious....but have you asked Catalina?

First, congrats on your new boat. I just purchased mine (a '90) in November. Mine has a re-done electrical panel....very nice, so I can't really offer up much advice on the original wiring. I would be surprised if Catalina can't provide that info. I will, however, look at my paper work stuff at home this evening. If there is a scematic, I'll get back with you. Brad Hull #50

M

Michael

Thanks Brad!

Thanks for the help Brad. I did call catalina and all they sent me was the original brochure on the boat. In the owners manual, all they had was the rigging layout and mast tuning instructions. If you find anything I would appreciate it waterline28@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.