Capri 26 wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nate Jackson

I am looking for a capri 26. I would PREFER an outboard wing keel, wheel. I will CONSIDER all. Please let me know If you are aware of anyone who might have one for sale and their contact number or email address. Nate Jackson

B

Brad Williams

Seems like NC always has one or two for sail

If you try a search on either www.boatsforsale.com or yachtworld.com, you'll find some. Well, I haven't actually checked in a month, but there should be some. Good luck in your search...I think the Capri 26 is a great boat. Brad

M

Michael

Best of Luck!

Thanks for your feedback on the Capri 26. I did end up buying the 91 Capri 26 because of the recommendations of people in here and on SailNet. This boat seems to be in great shape except for some of the exterior teak. I have been away from sailing for a number of years and can't wait for the ice to thaw to get her out. She has the wing keel, outboard, shore power, furling jib, auto helm, lazy jacks, windex, on-rail gas bar-b-que and only 100 hours on the boat. I got the boat, including slip for one year, for $17K. I hope you do get a chance to find the Capri 26. It seems like a solid unit. Drop me a line sometime. I'd love to hear from other Capri 26 owners. Michael waterline28@yahoo.com ~~~~~~__/)~~~~~~~~~~

S

Steve Smith

how about a capri 25?

I have a Capri 25 w/trailer for sale if your interested. You can see it on line at www.yachtworld.com/pacificyachts

M

Michael

Found one!!!

Nate, I found a 91 Capri 26 for sale if you are still looking. This boat sounds like it's in great shape and well outfitted. It does have an inboard. Let me know if you're still looking and I will get you the contact information. Michael waterline28@yahoo.com

N

Nate Jackson

THANKS MICHAEL

Thanks for looking for me michael.. I am still looking.. let me know what you've found.. my email is willienate@prodigy.net Nate Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.